Country:
USA
Year of foundation:
1872

Max Levy Autograph, Inc. (MLA) was founded in Baltimore in 1872 as a manufacturer of half-tone screens and etched plates for the graphic arts industry. In late 2010, MLA was acquired by II-VI Inc. based in Saxonburg, PA and operates in the Military and Materials business segment. Currently serving commercial and MIL-AERO customers in a variety of industries, MLA’s products derive from high precision phototooling and proprietary patterning methods. All employees of MLA are US citizens and we are ITAR registered, AS9100C certified and ISO 17025 certified for calibration.

Picture9